- Type: Sparkling white wine
- Grapes: 100% Chardonnay
- Planting year: 2000
- Training system: Guyot
- Soil: Medium texture, calcareous
- Average yield per hectare: 80 HL
- Alcohol content: 11.5% vol.
- Serving temperature: 8 ° C
- Organoleptic characteristics: straw yellow color. Slight hints of bread crust and vanilla flowers, almond. Fresh and round taste.
- Pairings: perfect as an aperitif or throughout a meal, it is a pleasant accompaniment to delicate appetizers, fish first courses, risottos, fish dishes, white meats and medium aged cheeses. Also ideal as an after-meal.
Chardonnay Sparkling Colli Piacentini DOC
€5,70 IVA incl.
Chardonnay Sparkling Colli Piacentini DOC Badenchini. Straw yellow color. Slight hints of bread crust and vanilla flowers, almond. Fresh and round taste.
Weight 1.35 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.