- Type: Still white wine
- Grapes: 50% Ortrugo 40% Chardonnay 10% other white grapes
- Planting year: 2001
- Training system: Guyot
- Soil: Medium texture, calcareous
- Average yield per hectare: 90 HL
- Alcoholic content: 12,0% vol.
- Serving temperature: 8-10 ° C
- Organoleptic characteristics: straw yellow color, fresh and delicate aroma; dry, savory, slightly spicy and clean flavor.
- Pairing: aperitifs, vegetable soups, fish soups, fish dishes.
Eluceo white still
€4,60 IVA incl.
Eluceo white still Badenchini. Still white wine obtained from the union of Ortrugo and Chardonnay grapes. It is fresh on the palate with a very fine and persistent aroma. Straw yellow color, fresh and delicate aroma; dry, savory, slightly spicy and clean flavor.
Weight 1,2 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.