- Type: Still red wine
- Grapes: 55% Barbera – 45% Croatina
- Planting year: 1990
- Training system: Guyot
- Soil: Medium texture, clayey
- Average yield per hectare: 70 HL
- Alcoholic content: 13,0% vol.
- Serving temperature: 18 ° C
- Organoleptic characteristics: bright ruby red color. Fresh, vinous, fruity aroma. Rich, full-bodied and persistent flavor.
- Pairings: various types of cold cuts, aged cheeses, roasts.
Gutturnio Classico Superiore DOC
€5,30 IVA incl.
Gutturnio Superiore DOC Colli Piacentini Badenchini. Bright ruby red color. Fresh, vinous, fruity aroma. Rich, full-bodied and persistent flavor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.