- Type: Sweet sparkling white wine
- Grape variety: 100% aromatic Malvasia di Candia
- Planting year: 1995
- Training system: Guyot
- Soil: Medium texture, calcareous
- Average yield per hectare: 90 HL
- Alcohol content: 4% vol.
- Serving temperature: 7 ° C
- Organoleptic characteristics: intense straw yellow color. Fine and delicate aroma, with hints of rose and citrus. Velvety, persistent, complex taste.
- Pairings: Fruit and fruit tarts, jam tarts and dry pastries.
Malvasia sweet sparkling IGT
€5,00 IVA incl.
Malvasia sweet sparkling IGT Badenchini. Intense straw yellow color. Fine and delicate aroma, with hints of rose and citrus. Velvety, persistent, complex taste.
Weight 1,3 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.